What is the difference between someone who is full of joy, has a zest for life, and always seems to have a smile on their face, and someone who is grumpy, grouchy, and a total drain to be around?
Is it the amount of money they have?
Is it simply their personalities?
Is it the circumstances they’re going through?
While all those things certainly can play a role in the amount of joy a person experiences, they’re not the primary factor.
The primary factor is gratitude.
Happiness is the first stepping stone to an extraordinary life. It starts with where you are right now deciding that you will be living in a great state no matter what happens.
Gratitude is one of the timeless practices that has been taught all through the ages from spiritual scriptures to business success books. Its power is immense and has the effect of drawing you towards your desires.
- Learn that gratitude is a state of being.
- Learn how to use gratitude in your relationships to develop a deeper connection.
- Learn how the power of positive emotions and gratitude can change your life.
- Discover how practicing mindfulness and meditation can cultivate an attitude of gratitude.
- Discover what unbalanced gratitude is and how you can counteract it.
- Learn how gratitude can empower you to better understand how it can help you become more generous and compassionate.
- Find out how you can learn gratitude and incorporate it into your daily life.
- Learn how to develop gratitude habits.
- Find out how to start to cultivate gratitude in your life.We become what we think about all day long, therefore it is important to feed the mind good things! Many, if not all of us, can benefit from retraining and refining what we place our attention on. This is not a difficult thing to do but takes patience and persistence. True transformation only comes through repetition. Each day of the 21-Day program will re-enforce and grow the concepts Law of attraction and of Love, Light & Gratitude.Here are just some of the powerful benefits you’ll gain:
- You’ll come to understand that gratitude is a state of being that can be learned.
- You’ll learn simple ways to communicate gratitude to strengthen the connections in your relationship.
- You’ll discover the many benefits you can gain by developing an attitude of gratitude.
- You’ll learn how mindfulness can help you uncover gratitude in your life.
- You’ll learn how to use meditation to cultivate gratitude in your day-to-day life.
- You’ll discover how gratitude can make you more optimistic, more thankful, and more energized.
- You’ll learn how gratitude can help you find more meaning in your life and how it can help you become more sociable.
- You’ll discover the common behaviors that grateful people possess and how you can incorporate them into your own life.
- You’ll find out how you can cultivate gratitude in your life.
Who this event is for:
- Those seeking to live from their highest vibration
- Wellness Counselors, Light Workers, Life Coaches
- Those seeking to attract wealth, health, happiness
- Those who want to lift themselves from negative vibrations