Information Collection and Use
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Information Collected From You
- Information Collected About Individuals Who Do Not Interact With Us Directly
- Information Collected From Social Media Platforms.
- Information Collected Via Automated Means
- Sensitive Personal Data
- Usage Of Information Collected From You
- Storing Your Personal Data
- Sharing Your Personal Data
- Links To Third-Party Websites
- Safety Of Your Data
- Your Rights And Choices
- Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Modifications To The Policy
- Contact Us
Welcome to Parth Vyas
Parth Vyas, (hereinafter referred to as “we/ our/ us/ Company”) is committed to protecting the privacy of its customers and users (hereinafter referred to as “User/ Customer/ User/ you/ your”) and ensures complete confidentiality and security of personal information that resides with us.
We wish to assure you that the Company is strongly committed to protecting the privacy of its users and has taken all necessary and reasonable measures in line with the best industry practice to protect the confidentiality of your personal information and its transmission through our website.
You understand and acknowledge that this policy is effective from the date and time a user registers with the site (“Effective Date”) and accept the terms and conditions laid out on the site.
2. INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM YOU
We may collect personally identifiable information like name, telephone number, date of birth, shipping address, e-mail address, etc., personal information, and sensitive personal information. Other information that we may collect includes location details, IP address, logs, metadata, and other Personal Data we get from communications done through e-mails, SMS, instant messages, and calls.
We may also maintain a record of your product interest and acquire information about you for our future affiliates. If you choose to post messages on our message boards, online/ offline chats or other message areas or leave feedback for other users, we may retain this information.
We may collect information about the location of your device to facilitate your use of certain features of our Services, device ID, device type, determine the speed at which your device is traveling, and add location-based filters. We may collect information about the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifier, phone number, International Mobile Equipment Identity (“IMEI”), and mobile network information. This information includes, but is not limited to demographic data, navigation data, additional contact data, and additional data about you from other sources, such as public authorities, to the extent permitted by law.
All the aforesaid information is service dependent and we may use the above-said user information to, maintain, protect, and improve services (including advertising services) and/or for developing new services. Users can always refuse to supply personally identifiable or any other information, with the condition that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities and functionalities.
You acknowledge that our third-party services providers may need to collect certain additional information, e.g.- your credit or debit card number and expiration date, bank routing, and account number. We may also aggregate non-personal information about you and other customers who visit our Website.
3. INFORMATION COLLECTED ABOUT INDIVIDUALS WHO DO NOT INTERACT WITH US DIRECTLY
We may receive personal data about individuals who do not interact with us directly. For example, our clients, service providers, and partners may provide us with information about individuals other than themselves when using our products or services. In addition, the Company may obtain personal data from other participants in a transaction processing chain, such as card associations and debit network operators and their members. The types of information we receive about third parties include:
Information about the personnel of our clients, service providers, or partners, such as the business contact information that our clients, service providers, or partners provide to us in the context of our contractual relationships with the.
Information about potential job candidates, such as when a recruiter contacts us about an individual who may become a candidate for a job at our Company.
Information obtained when processing transactions, such as information about payment transactions.
4. INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS.
5. INFORMATION COLLECTED VIA AUTOMATED MEANS
When you access our websites, we may automatically collect information about you, your computer or mobile device, and your activity on our websites or mobile applications. Typically, this information includes your computer or mobile device operating system type and version number, manufacturer and model, device identifier (such as the Google Advertising ID or Apple ID for Advertising), browser type, screen resolution, IP address, the website you visited before browsing to our website, general location information such as city, state or geographic area; and information about your use of and actions on or in our websites or mobile applications, such as pages or screens you accessed, how long you spent on a page or screen, navigation paths between pages or screens, information about your activity on a page or screen, access times, and length of access.
Our service providers and business partners may collect this type of information over time and across third-party websites. This information is collected via various mechanisms, such as cookies, web beacons, embedded scripts, mobile applications, and similar technologies.
6. SENSITIVE PERSONAL DATA
In some circumstances, we may collect information that may reveal the health or medical information. In the context of processing employment applications, we may also request sensitive information, such as racial or ethnic origin or information about disability, where required or permitted by the law of the country in which you are applying for employment.
Outside of these contexts or otherwise, as we specifically request, we ask that you not provide us with any sensitive personal data (meaning information revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or philosophical beliefs, genetics, or biometric information, information about sex life or sexual orientation, or criminal convictions or offenses) through our websites or mobile applications, or otherwise to us.
7. USAGE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM YOU
The information collected from you may be used to operate, provide, develop and improve our services. Data like demographic and identity data, online identifiers, personal data, and other technical data is used to manage orders, provide services, deliver products, process payments, communicate with you, and to improvise on all our services.
These purposes include:-
- provide you access to our Services and Customer Support by means of e-mail or telephone;
- facilitate seamless purchase experience while making a transaction by pre-populating the OTP received by you;
- respond to your comments, questions, and requests and provide customer service;
- communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events, if any, offered by us and others and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our services;
- revise, modify, and update existing services and develop new services;
- detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect our rights and property and others;
- trace computer resources or any person who may have contravened, or is suspected of having or being likely to contravene, any provision of law including the Information Technology Act, 2000 that is likely to have an adverse impact on the services provided on the Website;
- personalize the services and present you with advertising, content, or features that we believe will be of interest or useful to you;
- link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
We may provide your personal information to third-party companies that display purchase-based or interest-based ads. In addition, advertisers and ad networks, ad serving companies, or other service providers may infer user interests or purchase history based on interactions with, or clicks on, personalized ads or content.
8. STORING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We retain your information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which we process the information as set out in this policy. However, we may retain your Personal Data for a longer period of time where such retention is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
9. SHARING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use temporary and permanent cookies and other similar technologies to identify users of our services and enhance user experience and identify visitors, track website navigation, gather demographic information about visitors and users, understand email campaign effectiveness, and for targeted visitor and user engagement by tracking your activities on our websites. We use third-party tracking services like google analytics and google tag manager to understand the behavior of our website visitors and serve them better.
Further, the pages on the website may also include web beacons or pixels, which are electronic files to count users who have visited that page, to track activity over time and across different websites, to determine users’ interactions with emails we send, to identify certain cookies on the computer or other electronic device accessing that page, or to collect other related information, and this information may be associated with your unique browser, device identifier, or Internet Protocol address.
You can set your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent to your computer. However, this may prevent our site or services from working properly. You can also set your browser to delete cookies every time you finish browsing.
11. LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
12. SAFETY OF YOUR DATA
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered, or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors, and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instruction and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
13. YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
In this section, we describe the rights and choices available to all users.
- You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by contacting us or clicking on the opt-out link included in each marketing message. You may continue to receive service-related and other non-marketing messages.
- Some of the business partners that collect information about users’ activities on our websites or in our mobile applications may be members of organizations or programs that provide choices to individuals regarding the use of their browsing behavior or mobile application usage for purposes of targeted advertising.
Please note that we also may work with companies that offer their own opt-out mechanisms and may not participate in the opt-out mechanisms that we linked above. If you choose to opt out of targeted advertisements, you will still see advertisements online, but they may not be relevant to you. Even if you do choose to opt-out, not all companies that serve online behavioral advertising are included in this list, and so you may still receive some cookies and tailored advertisements from companies that are not listed.
- Where we request personal data directly from you, you do not have to provide it to us. If you decide not to provide the requested information, in some circumstances we, or our clients, may be unable to provide products or services to you. For example, we may be unable to process your transaction.
- In some jurisdictions, applicable law may provide a right for individuals to access, modify, or delete their personal data in some. You may contact us directly to request access to, modify or delete your information. We may not be able to provide access to, modify, or delete your information in all circumstances.
14. YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS UNDER GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR).
If you are a resident of the European Union (EU) and European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights, covered by GDPR.
We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data, you may ask us to take the following actions regarding personal data that we hold:
- Access. You are entitled to ask us if we are processing your personal data and, if so, for a copy of the personal data we hold about you, as well as obtain certain other information about our processing activities.
- Correction. If any personal data we hold about you is incomplete or inaccurate, you can require us to correct it, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
- Erasure. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law.
- Object. Where our reason for processing your personal data is the legitimate interest you may object to the processing as you feel it impacts your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object to where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- Restriction. You may ask us to suspend our use of your personal data in the following scenarios: if you want us to establish the data’s accuracy; where our use of your personal data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; where you need us to hold your data for a longer period than we usually would because you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- Withdraw consent. Where our reason for processing is based on your consent, you may withdraw that consent at any time. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
There may be legal or other reasons why we cannot or are not obliged to, fulfill a request to exercise your rights. We will use available lawful exemptions to your individual rights to the extent appropriate. If we decline your request, we will tell you why subject to legal restrictions.
You will not have to pay a fee to exercise any of your rights relating to your personal data. However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive, or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. Also note, that we may not be able to provide Service without some necessary data.
If you have a complaint about our handling of your personal data, you may contact us using the contact information below. We request that a complaint be made in text (through email). Please provide details about your concern or complaint so that we can investigate it. We will take appropriate action in response to your complaint, which may include conducting internal discussions with relevant business representatives. We may contact you for additional details or clarification about your concern or complaint. We will contact you to inform you of our response to your complaint.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
16. MODIFICATIONS TO THE POLICY
Your continued use of our website and service/s, following notice of such changes, shall indicate your acknowledgment of such changes and agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of such changes.
17. CONTACT US
EMAIL : [email protected]
PHONE NO. : +91 903 334 8937
- Special discounts are not applicable to the membership program.
- All sessions never expire, if the member is in good standing.
- Monthly EFT auto draft or credit card on file for automatic payment. No contract/no additional fees.
- Membership is monthly, quarter a year, half-yearly or yearly
- Members can cancel at any time with a one-month notification. One month after you tell us you want to cancel your membership will end. You will be billed during the last month of your membership. Canceling a membership will expire all membership benefits 30 days after notification.
- Non-transferable or shareable.
- Membershi[p can be upgraded from a lower plane to a desired higher plan
- All “Special Members Only” discounts and offers will be emailed to you so make sure we have your current email address on file.
Parth Vyas offers a 5-Day Money Back Guarantee on your purchase. We are committed to your satisfaction. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may request to refund within 5 days of receiving it for a refund. Some restrictions may apply. Shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer (in the case of returnable items). Returns are not accepted after 5 days.
WHAT DO I NEED?
- To be eligible for a return/refund, your returnable items must be in the same condition that you received them, unused, with tags, and in their original packaging ); and
- For non-returnable items, you have to specify the reasons for the refund.
- To start a refund, you can contact us at [email protected].
- We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your reasons for the refund, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method.
Once the client/participant pays the service fee, it shall not be refunded except in case of the death of the participant.
Registrations for courses canceled or postponed by ‘Parth Vyas’, will be adjusted/transferred to the same city, another city, on another date at no cost. In the event of such cancellations, ‘Parth Vyas’ is not liable for expenses incurred for travel and stay bookings.
You are not eligible for a refund for any reason if the amount is not paid in advance by you for the services. Amount paid on the same day or on the spot is not eligible for a refund for any reason.
All sales on ‘Parth Vyas’ are final with no exchange or refund permitted. You are responsible for the purchases you make online or offline for our products and services and all charges that result from those purchases. You are responsible for the information provided at the time of making the purchase and all charges that result from those purchases. We are not responsible for any purchase of incorrect value or for paying an incorrect bank account. However, if a transaction has been done by you on our website, and money has been charged to your card or bank account, please inform us within 24 hours of completion of the transaction. You shall inform us by sending an email at our email address mentioned on the ‘Contact Us page. Please include the following details in the Email: full name, email id, mobile number, transaction date, purchase amount, order number, and copy of payment receipt. We will investigate the matter, and if it is found that amount was indeed charged to your bank account or card by mistake and credited to our account, then either we will issue you an email in writing in this regard, or follow up with payment gateway/ bank to reverse the transaction back to the source or you will be refunded the amount within 21 working days from date of receipt of your email. All refunds will be credited to the mode by which you made the payment, which is back to the source. It may take 3-21 working days for your money to show up in your bank account depending on your bank’s / credit card issuer’s policy.
Table of Contents
- What does cookie mean?
- How can I control or delete cookies?
Email: [email protected]
Phone No. : +919033348937
1. What does cookie mean?
Cookies and similar technologies (collectively “cookies”) are files containing small amounts of information that are downloaded to any internet-enabled device – such as your computer, smartphone, or tablet – when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognizes that cookie. Cookies do lots of different and useful jobs, such as remembering your preferences, generally improving your online experience, and helping us to offer you the best product and services.
- Assisting you in navigation;
- Analyzing your use of our products, services, or applications;
- Assisting with our promotional and marketing efforts. (including behavioral advertising)
3. How can I control or delete cookies?
There are many ways to manage your cookies:
- You can refuse your consent (Opt-Out);
- You can disable Parth Vyas or third-party cookies by use of your browser settings; or
- You can use our cookie management tool to disable Parth Vyas or third-party cookies.
Control via your browser settings
Most internet browsers are initially set up to automatically accept cookies. If you do not want our websites to store cookies on your device, you can change your browser settings so that you receive a warning before certain cookies are stored. You can also adjust your settings so that your browser refuses most of our cookies or only certain cookies from third parties. You can also withdraw your consent to cookies by deleting the cookies that have already been stored.
If you disable the cookies that we use, this may impact your experience while on the Parth Vyas website, for example, you may not be able to visit certain areas of a website or you may not receive personalized information when you visit a website.
If you use different devices to view and access the Parth Vyas website (e.g., your computer, smartphone, tablet) you will need to ensure that each browser on each device is adjusted to suit your cookie preferences.
The procedures for changing your settings and cookies differ from browser to browser. If necessary, use the help function on your browser or click on one of the links below to go directly to the user manual for your browser.
In addition, most browsers offer a so-called “Do-not-track function”, with which you can state that you do not wish to be “tracked” by websites. If this function is activated, the respective browser informs advertising networks, websites, and applications that you do not want to be tracked for the purpose of behavioral advertising or similar. To enable the “do not track” option in your browser follow the respective link below:
There are also software products available that can manage cookies for you.
Control via Opt-Out Method
You can opt out of each cookie category (except strictly necessary cookies) by clicking on the “cookie settings” button below:
We may update this policy from time to time. If we make significant changes, we will let you know, but please do check regularly this policy to ensure you are aware of the most updated version.